Re: Example apps

Hi Viswaprasath,

As an example of a third party open-source app, I developed Tasks, which is available at https://github.com/iBeliever/tasks-app. It is a moderately-sized application, and includes U1db for storage and has a convergent UI that works on the phone, desktop, and tablet.

Hope you find the source code helpful!

Michael Spencer | sonrisesoftware.wordpress.com