Re: Touch image 120 results

On 10.01.2014 23:58, Steve Langasek wrote:
Oh, ok - yes, dying with SIGSEGV after receiving SIGTERM from upstart would
certainly trigger that behavior.

Is the SIGTERM being sent because the user session is exiting?  If so,
overriding the kill timeout may not be enough, because upstart will also
hard-kill any lingering processes after a separate timeout in order to avoid
being hard-killed/itself/  by lightdm and leaving spare processes behind.

In our case it's after `initctl stop unity8` when unity8 is restarted between tests.

I don't think there's currently any way to configure upstart's session-end
timeout.  We should probably support configuring this via the init
commandline, so that display managers like lightdm can control it
externally.

--
Michał (Saviq) Sawicz <michal.sawicz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Canonical Services Ltd.