Re: wifi not detected on Nexus 4, build 121

Found it
I'm assuming you are using nexus 4 here.. Radio images can be found at the
link below(download only the radio image.. Not the boot loader)

https://www.copy.com/s/JniBu/4.3%20files%20%28mako%29

Then reboot to the bootloader and use the following command to flash the
image

fastboot flash radio $RADIO_FIRMWARE.img(replace RADIO_FIRMWARE with the
name of file you just downloaded)

Reboot to Ubuntu and you should find Wi-Fi working now :)

Thanks and have a nice day