Re: wifi not detected on Nexus 4, build 121

On 01/12/2014 05:19 PM, sampth kumar krishnan wrote:

Found it
I'm assuming you are using nexus 4 here.. Radio images can be found at the link below(download only the radio image.. Not the boot loader)

I have a Galaxy Nexus running (forever stuck on!) Android 4.3 and am neither affected by this change in the radio nor are the instructions useful for me (although I did know about the issue and the fix).

I just wanted to thank you for the fast answer and the legwork in solving the problem for Sayantan (and now everyone else who runs into this problem and finds the solution on this list before Ubuntu is updated). It really was generous of you to spend the time doing it, and it made me smile.

Regards,
Nathan

--
Nathan Haines