Re: Fwd: ANN: Ubuntu Core/Touch Android 4.4 support & touch engineering platform/devices/hardware going forward

On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 6:16 AM, Shuduo Sang <sangshuduo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 11:19 PM, Зонов Роман <roman2861@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Sorry. but your decision about manta is minimum...strange. IMHO, manta is very important for development. Not because I have one, because manta is a tablet with 10-inch display. Manta is an ideal tablet for UT and, IMHO, development must be continued until new Ubuntu 10-inch tablet.
>>

> +1. N10 has different experience for bigger screen.

Just a comment on this point as it seems people were concerned that
picking the 7inch form factor as our tablet focus would mean that we
go for a less amazing UX story on tablets.

That is absolutely not the case!! Quite the contrary: we pick 7-inch
so we could challenge ourselves to deliver a complete and awesome
tablet experience - including sidestage - on everything from 7inch and
larger.

We also will use the emulator more extensively in engineering and in
design team, so while we might not have a 10 inch tablet continuously
available for testing this, we can surely test how our designs scales
on many different screen sizes using the emulator...