Re: Stopping the line to get back to a promotable state, help needed!

Le 15/01/2014 17:42, Didier Roche a écrit :
Some more updates.

The rss reader issue was found (a change in a public rss feed used in the tests). Nicholas' fix is under review to use a mock rss feed in the test so that we are not impacted by those anymore.

We will be back in a normal situation soon, let's hope!

We didn't cross fingers enough apparently. Another regression was spot just in time by Alan (https://bugs.launchpad.net/music-app/+bug/1269744) while doing dogfooding. For now, we only know it was working on image #121 and the bug is in latest image (#131). We 3 furiously bisecting image by image before finding the guilty component, helping for a quick resolution.

Please continue following the same rules that was asked to ensure that image #132 can be safely promoted. We still hold the landing asks at the same time.
Thanks everyone for your cooperation.

Cheers,
Didier