Landing team 16.01.14

Hey,

short message today.

As you can see on the other thread "stop the line", we had to continue stopping the line due to another bug that was detected. The unity-mir fix is in thanks to the excellent work from Ricardo. The image is building now and we wait for the test results to unblock the line (so probably tomorrow morning with the dogfooding on both maguro and mako).

I guess a test for that use case would be a nice one now that the issue was dealt with.

unity-mir has been run locally with all AP tests and everything passed. Let's cross fingers we are getting the same results on the official infrastructure.

We have hope in image 132!
Cheers,
Didier