Re: Landing team 16.01.14

On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 3:34 PM, Didier Roche
<didier.roche@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Nice way to end the week again, we promoted an image today. #132 is the
> latest and greatest since image #121 and now the current trusty Touch image.
> It contains the changes mostly summed up in the previous emails throughout
> the week and is normally regression-free.
>
> The test results are equivalent (and were rerun locally), meaning some flaky
> tests on maguro and mako passing, but some known crashers: the unity8
> crasher on stop due to greeter lockup and a keyboard (maliit crasher) with
> an incoming fix.
>
> Meanwhile, we released noticeable changes  in the incoming image #134:
> * nested Mir session mode

Did we also disabled support for SurfaceFlinger as a side effect of
the nested Mir session? Flashed latest cdimage-based image (which
still runs with SF by default during first boot), and got a collection
of usc and unity8 crashes.

Seems Unity8 is crashing quite easily as well, didn't yet investigate
why, but you can also find the crash files at the smoke tests page.

Ricardo Salveti de Araujo