Re: Call for testing: experimental 4.4.2 based images

hi,
Am Samstag, den 25.01.2014, 01:58 -0200 schrieb Ricardo Salveti de
Araujo:

> 7) Enable my personal PPA (latest MIR): sudo apt-add-repository ppa:rsalveti/ppa
> 8) Install latest MIR packages: apt-get update; apt-get dist-upgrade
> 9) Enable MIR: $ touch /home/phablet/.display-mir
> 11) Reboot and profit!

shameless plug ... :)

since i wanted to test the new PPA injection function of rootstock-ng i
did the following:

bzr branch lp:rootstock-ng
cd ./rootstock-ng
./rootstock-touch -p ppa:rsalveti/ppa

this got me a rootfs zip with the needed PPA bits included ... in case
you would like to try it instead of having to fiddle with the PPA
packages (touching /home/phablet/.display-mir is still required !) you
can grab the zip my build produced at [1] ...
the build log for this build is at [2].

in case you try it, some feedback would be appreciated ;)

ciao
	oli

[1]
http://people.canonical.com/~ogra/ubuntu-touch/ubuntu-touch-4.4.2-mir.rootfs-armhf.zip