Development

Hi,
I am new to your team but I am looking into rabbits work on tegra 3
devices. He had this awesome thought of a universal installer for tegra 3
based devices. now that being said I think the same should start to be
implemented for ubuntu touch and make it like flashing a rom or at least as
one step easy as that is if you want rapid deployment. Anyways I have an
ASUS TF700T infinity pad and it is tegra 3 based. I am hoping you all
either have a dvelopment image in the beta or have others working on this
specific device. I would love to get started with touch on this device
because quite frankly I am sick of mobile OSes without desktop like
functionality.
If anybody has any links to give me feel free to email me at
aeri31820@xxxxxxxxx
Subject should be ASUS INFINITY LINUX so I can pull it out of the groups
thanks