Re: 2014-01-24 - Core Apps update

On 27/01/14 13:43, Michael Zanetti wrote:
On Monday 27 January 2014 13:41:06 Alan Pope wrote:
On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 1:37 PM, Sergio Schvezov

<sergio.schvezov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 27/01/14 13:27, Alan Pope wrote:
Sorry for the delay, this should have gone out on Friday, subsequent ones
will.

== Reminders ==

* Released Reminders to the store! Now available for installation on
device. Please test using an account created at
http://sandbox.evernote.com/
Just in case; since I didn't see it mentioned or recommended, I created my
account from the device itself while adding it from Settings.
Thanks for that. The (admittedly terse) comment was to clarify that
it's not a "real" evernote account, but one on the sandbox server.
Just in case people were confused that they couldn't login with a
"real" evernote account, or that they couldn't see their notes.
I think we should add that to the description in the store for the time
being...

Good point! Let me do that now...