Re: Call for testing: experimental 4.4.2 based images

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 12:28 PM, Georg Schmitz <gschmitzkev@xxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> at first many thanks to Ricardo Salveti de Araujo for creating the 4.4er
> hamerhead-image!
>
> The most things works very well. Some problems I could see:
> - Brightness control doesn't work

This should be easy to fix, will try to build another kernel tomorrow.

> - After each reboot I have to set up my wifi again. Furthermore I always get
> a new wlan device. Actually I'm at wlan7...

That's interesting, I did noticed that the device got renamed by udev,
I just don't yet know why. Can you also attach your /var/log/syslog?

> And the other already know thing:
> - Sound is not working at all (not tested via headset)
> - Sometimes in some screens/apps I will have a vertical strip in the screen.
> According to #ubuntu-touch this is already known

Yeah, both are known, will try to investigate a bit more later this week.

> Please finde dmesg, ifconfig and logcat in the attachement.
>
> Thank you. If you have a better idea how to report bugs, please let me know.

Thanks!
--
Ricardo Salveti de Araujo