Re: Python app tutorial?

On 01/27/2014 03:42 PM, Sam Bull wrote:
I thought there was a plan to support python3 in 14.04? We are still
using Java at the moment (for the Bitcoin app). I was hoping by the time
the Python version was ready, it would be officially supported and we
could just switch the package over to the Python version.

They've pretty much publicly stated that Python will never, ever be supported under any circumstances. Which I find disappointing enough, but I would definitely find a supported language (hint: it's C++ or Javascript, and nothing else) to base my app on if I wanted to be ready for any Ubuntu device shipping in the next two years.

Regards,
Nathan

--
Nathan Haines