Landing team 29.01.14

Hey everyone,

We are promoting image #151. \o/

We based the promotion decision on the facts that:
* dogfooding results are as good as the previous promoted image
* the online-account settings bug isn't a new bug after some more testing
* we discussed in the previous days about the qmlscene crash[1]. After more talk and investigation from Ricardo, the bug isn't new and is in the way the application manager register application which then fail during initialization. This particular bug is going to be fixed, but is not a new one. The crash is a side-effect of this. However we don't have crash files for applications behaving wrongly at startup. We think, it's related to the maguro issue that Dave reported and mentioned previously[2]. Those only seems to be related to a slower hardware (so maguro for now). -> This second bug will need to be fixed (but happen in 3 different apps randomly). The QA team can help in having us understanding if we have an application crash or if a test or behavior is really flaky with autopilot using upstart stop <application> instead of killing them. Julien, can your team help in providing that change? We opened https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/autopilot/+bug/1274139 to track and discuss this. * on the AP test results themselves, we had a webbrowser failure on mako related to random crashes on the system (maliit-server and in another try webbrowser-app). However, it's really inconsistent and not reproducible. Lukasz is retracing the maliit-server one which doesn't seem to be related to any recent landing. Siva is going to retrace the second one.

This promoted image compared to yesterday contains:
* disabling the osk predictive text so results are shown while typing in the search field
* more configuration changes for Nexus 7 2013

We are helping upstream to get to the new CI Train workflow and will get a bunch of landing shortly. However, because publishing everything, we are going to rekick an image as we speak.

Cheers and hopefully, some news again on going green tomorrow!
Enjoy your new promoted image!
Didier

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/qtdeclarative-opensource-src/+bug/1271879
[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/unity8/+bug/1268693