Re: 154 image - mako doesn't boot

Le 30/01/2014 13:43, Alan Pope a écrit :
On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 1:30 PM, Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak
<lukasz.zemczak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 30.01.2014 13:18, Alan Pope wrote:
Hi,

On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 1:08 PM, Sebastian Gomułka
<sebastian.gomulka@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is it just me or others also have problem with booting the phone after
updating to 154 image?

I'm seeing it boot, but it's sticking at the google screen.

Looks like mir isn't starting.
Getting this at the end of my unity8 log.

file:///usr/share/unity8/Panel/MenuContent.qml:105:21: QML Loader:
Binding loop detected for property "indexActive"
Library unity-mir not found/loaded

Cheers,

Looking at the package changes in the image, I really don't like the
'dropped libunity-mir1 package'. Why was it dropped? I guess it might be
related.

Yeah, installing libunity-mir1 via apt-get on the phone fixes it. Thanks.

FYI a fix in unity8 is currently under CI Train and will be released ASAP. We'll kick the next image after that.