Re: Where are the AOSP 4.4.2 repos? [was: Call for testing: experimental 4.4.2 based images]

On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 9:07 PM, f69m <launchpad@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello!
>
>> As some of you already know, I'm currently porting our Android code
>> base to 4.4.2 (we're currently based on 4.2.2), and enabling support
>> for a few additional devices (not all are officially supported though,
>> but I'm happy to help the community builders).
>>
>> BTW, the repos used to build this image should be available at
>> https://code-review.phablet.ubuntu.com/ next week (hopefully on
>> monday).
>

> One Monday later, I am still looking out for a phablet-4.4.2* branch in the
> AOSP repos. Has it not been published yet or am I looking at the wrong
> place?

Gerrit is finally in place with the proper config, but I'm still
waiting a few other landings before being able to publish everything
for review (mostly platform-api, but also waiting a new update for
libhybris, to have a working video decode).

Hopefully I should have something soon.

Ricardo Salveti de Araujo