Re: Executing binaries from click packages, under confinement

On 02/03/2014 10:10 PM, Michał Sawicz wrote:
> That said, having upstart manage those would definitely help, having to
> track the PID is not something we'd like to do. I don't think you'll
> need more than one instance of the plugin? In that case a simple
> .desktop file with NoShow=True (or whatever the right syntax is) would
> be enough to get it going under upstart-app-launch.

We actually need to support the case where multiple instances of the
plugin are running, in different trusted sessions.
I'm not sure what is the matter of PID tracking; what are the
requirements there? My idea was to just start the plugin process, and
kill it once we receive a reply from it.

Ciao,
  Alberto