Re: nexus 7 grouper no longer works

Hello,

I tried to restore my backup image using "adb restore backup.ab"  and it did
not work.

I could make my device work by flashing the Google image:
https://dl.google.com/dl/android/aosp/nakasi-jdq39-factory-c317339e.tgz

I can try to install phablet on it again but I'd prefer using dualBoot this
time.

Thanks All,
Carlos