Unity API status update wk 6

Scopes

Not a lot of visible progress over the last week as we still haven't
landed the ported music and video scopes. We started working on the
scope scope to show and query for available scopes. On click scope side
we're helping Roberto's team as best as we can.

>From a backend/infrastructure point of view we have all the API pieces
(esp. previews) in place to be able to implement all planned scopes.
Some minor tweaks are still possible though. The preview UI is expected
to be available this week. Also, getting the server infrastructure up
and running is scheduled for this week.

Connectivity API

Implementation more or less done, but not landed yet due to dbus-cpp issues.

Alarms

Bad news: alarm service still not fully implemented. Good news: alarm
notifications on the device are about to work, see
http://ubuntuone.com/5gJMfCItEjcWaj1LVDPeH3. However, to have the entire
story implemented, we still need to get some basic enablers in place,
e.g. turning on the display in event of an alarm.

Thomas