Re: Where are the AOSP 4.4.2 repos? [was: Call for testing: experimental 4.4.2 based images]

On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 1:21 AM, Ricardo Salveti de Araujo
<ricardo.salveti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 9:07 PM, f69m <launchpad@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Hello!
>>
>>> As some of you already know, I'm currently porting our Android code
>>> base to 4.4.2 (we're currently based on 4.2.2), and enabling support
>>> for a few additional devices (not all are officially supported though,
>>> but I'm happy to help the community builders).
>>>
>>> BTW, the repos used to build this image should be available at
>>> https://code-review.phablet.ubuntu.com/ next week (hopefully on
>>> monday).
>>

>> One Monday later, I am still looking out for a phablet-4.4.2* branch in the
>> AOSP repos. Has it not been published yet or am I looking at the wrong
>> place?
>
> Gerrit is finally in place with the proper config, but I'm still
> waiting a few other landings before being able to publish everything
> for review (mostly platform-api, but also waiting a new update for
> libhybris, to have a working video decode).
>
> Hopefully I should have something soon.

All 4.4 based patches are now available at
https://code-review.phablet.ubuntu.com. Sergio is already reviewing
them and we should hopefully have all the changes available via repo
soon (so everyone can reproduce the builds I published a few weeks
ago).

Ricardo Salveti de Araujo