Re: [SDK] Expandable items

If you have a compatible license (and I have no idea what that means in terms of QML components, but GPLv3 is obviously OK), you can just include those new components in your project. You'd probably need to adjust the imports a bit and rename the data attribute back to children, but that's not too much work.

I'm doing a similar thing in my app, Beru. I need access to the internals of the OptionSelector, and I've learned the hard way that I can't count on them not changing in the SDK. So I've copied a version into my app to use in place of the one provided by the SDK. Inelegant, perhaps, but it works.

Robert