Re: Landing team 10.02.14

I have just done, no issue ( mako )

Ciao

Gio

Da: Alan O'Dannel
Data invio: ‎lunedì‎ ‎10‎ ‎febbraio‎ ‎2014 ‎20‎:‎16
A: lukasz.zemczak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Alexander Sack, ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Didier Roche

Lukasz,
At the end of the update I receive a message indicating that a file was not found. (FileNotFoundError:/var/lib/system-image/blacklist). The name appears to truncated.

Is this unique to my device (mako), or is there a problem with the OTA image?

Thank you,
Alan O'Dannel

Sent from my iPhone