Re: Required codecs on the ubuntu-phone

[ Dropped Sergio and Colin from CC ]

On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 05:56:05PM +0000, Dimitri John Ledkov wrote:
> On 11 February 2014 14:57, Ricardo Salveti de Araujo
> <ricardo.salveti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > With the video set I have they are indeed the only ones required from
> > -bad (and should cover most of the cases).
> >

> Thanks for testing this, i'll experiment to see how this can be
> packaged minimally.

Since I was going to upload the new upstream release of gstreamer
anyway, I took the opportunity of splitting these plugins out into a
separate package. I did a test build in a PPA - please try it:

  https://launchpad.net/~laney/+archive/arm

Iain Lane                                  [ iain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ]
Debian Developer                                   [ laney@xxxxxxxxxx ]
Ubuntu Developer                                   [ laney@xxxxxxxxxx ]