Re: MAKO #179

Le 13/02/2014 13:15, Didier Roche a écrit :
Le 13/02/2014 13:00, gio.scino@xxxxxxxxx a écrit :
Thanks for the reply,

 unfortunately i have seen too late the fail on image testing.

My mistake.

No worry!

So, we found that ubuntu-touch-session is the issue on that image. We are looking quickly what's the logic in the simple change (which should have impacted the x86 emulator only). If not, we are reverting in the next 30 minutes, publish and rekick an image.

Unfortunately, we'll have mixed autopilot and Mir result on the next one then, let's hope that 180 won't shows any regression.
Cheers,
Didier

The exact issue and fix was found (missing an executable bit in one script). It's currently building/moving to distro. We'll kick an image build as soon as it's done.

Cheers,
Didier