Landing team 13.02.14

Hey,

4 images built since yesterday, on promotion (image #178), some image even didn't boot but now is fixed! Read the hot news of the day :)

What entered into those few images?

Image 177:
- new autopilot, enabling display resolution using fbset. This enables to support more device that before. Also, it has some UTF8 fixes.
- new hud to fix some potential crashers
- new gstreamer plugins and refreshed langpacks

Image 178:
- new unity8 with some more tests and improved preview image work

Image 179:
- this one contains some dialer-app changes
- ubuntu-touch-session configuration change for x86 emulator support (but this had a collateral issue)
- some webapps work

-> This image never started as an executable bits was missing, we identified the issue in ubuntu-touch-session and Oliver fixed it.

image 180 contained:
- the ubuntu-touch-session fix for above.
- new autopilot fixes for unity7 mostly.

This one is built and executing tests as we speak. As soon as the tests results are telling we don't have regressions, a new image (181) with latest Mir will be kicked in.

We have a lot of desktop components flying (unity 7) as well as a long of incoming touch work (apps, scopes, middleware) are in the pipeline, but we'll get that in the incoming and fresh images!

On the testing front, we have one new regression on the toolkit. Timo talked with upstream and it seems that the next ubuntu-ui-toolkit has a fix to make that flaky behavior better. The other failures are flaky tests on mako and maguro and Nicholas will give a report soon on them.

Enjoy #178!
Didier

Follow ups