porting to LG Optimus G E975

Hi,

I'm trying to port Ubuntu Touch to said phone. I haven't really been doing
this for long, but i can surely follow directions and i'm a quick study, so
please don't bash me if i say stupid stuff. :)

I've smoothed out most of the building process, but i now have a problem
with a shared library that won't compile.

Output location is
"/out/target/product/e975/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libexternal_intermediates/external.o"

I can't find anything related on Google and that's the only indication i
have of said problem, apart from the fact that make exits just after
building liboverlay and the next job after the error generating file is the
camera service bit in frameworks.

Please help. Thanks.

Follow ups