Re: Minimum viable google voice integration

hi

the ubuntu is making ubuntu phone. but i found that, this ubuntu image is
not available for common "arm" based tablets which have cortex A8
processors and and 512 mb ddr 3 ram... first we must make and common image
which can be used in every every smart phone and tablets. which makes
ubuntu phone more popular