Re: Landing team 20.02.14

My notes on dogfooding 196 from yesterday; I found a potential issue in
camera, otherwise no other regressions beyond the known issues.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/camera-app/+bug/1282753

Reconfirming the following issues;

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-system-settings-online-accounts/+bug/1273781
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-system-settings/+bug/1277050
Indicator location doesn't remember checked
settings<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://bugs.launchpad.net/indicator-location/%2Bbug/1248973&sa=D&usg=ALhdy2-7GJ2UmSY0v9SlQzLflkFiroMAsQ>

Many of the core apps have been updated / will be updated in the store so
we'll be looking out for regressions on that end as well.

Cheers,

Nicholas