Re: AOSP 4.4.2 based images are finally available via the trusty-proposed channel

hi,
Am Sonntag, den 23.02.2014, 00:19 -0300 schrieb Ricardo Salveti de
Araujo:
> Hey,
>
> Just to announce that we finally migrated to the AOSP 4.4.2 based
> images, and you can find them via the trusty-proposed channel.
yay !

> Once we have the tests results, we should be able to promote them to
> the main trusty channel, but I believe that will only happen on monday
> or tuesday.

this might take longer ... especially since the testing infrastructure
[1] seems to act up since image #200

ciao
	oli

[1] http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/trusty/touch/