Re: AOSP 4.4.2 based images are finally available via the trusty-proposed channel

hi,
Am Sonntag, den 23.02.2014, 11:54 +0000 schrieb Alan Pope:
> Hi Ricardo,
>
> Great news!
>
> On Sun, Feb 23, 2014 at 3:19 AM, Ricardo Salveti de Araujo
> <ricardo.salveti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Flo (Nexus 7 2013) is also finally available via system-image, and can
> > be flashed using ubuntu-device-flash. Image 1 is still using
> > surfaceflinger by default, but image 2 should be using Mir already.
> >

> Just tested this on my flo..  It failed to update (droid on his back
> with red triangle on his tummy) and then rebooted back into the image
> I previously had on it.
>
> http://paste.ubuntu.com/6981316/

hmm, when I upgraded my rootstock-ng installed flo here I had to
fastboot flash the latest recovery from cdimage first (because the old
recovery didn't have the gpg keys preinstalled), beyond this it worked
all fine ...

the webkit scaling factor seems a bit off (unresizeable webapps are a
little to big for the screen and I have to scroll hirozontally), beyond
that everything seems fine here ...

ciao
	oli