Re: AOSP 4.4.2 based images are finally available via the trusty-proposed channel

I had android 4.4.2 installed on my phone so I did:

phablet-flash ubuntu-system --channel trusty-proposed -b -d mako --revision
205

it did all its voodoo, and for 1-2 minutes rotating android screen came but
on reboot, it started back to android 4.4.2, i.e. no Ubuntu.

Thanks!