Re: Landing team 24.02.14

hi,
Am Dienstag, den 25.02.2014, 10:02 +0100 schrieb David Henningsson:

>  2) Ogra posted something about not being able to get RT priority. The
> above shows that this is a practical problem for us - it causes audio
> drop outs. You might not notice it much with normal music playback, but
> it would be worse for, say, VoIP.

seemingly our kernel config includes CONFIG_RT_GROUP_SCHED=y which
according to online docs forcefully disables rtkit daemon, I wonder if
we actually need that option set in the kernel for anything or if we
could just drop it ...

(waiting for stgraber to tell me if it could, or if anything in lxc
perhaps needs it)

ciao
	oli