Re: Summarizing up issues on current touch 4.4 based image

On Tue, 2014-02-25 at 12:00 +0100, Didier Roche wrote:

> As told yesterday in landing team email, we are blocking any landing
> impacting Touch right now to get all focus and energy on fixing issues
> without introducing newer one.

Not trying to be an ass about it, but isn't the process to drop the
offending packages and then move on?  If the Android bits are broken,
release them at another time.  I'm a bit confused at why all unrelated
releases are being stopped and this just not reverted as I thought that
was the process.

Thanks,
Ted