Silo reconfiguration

Some of the testing of phablet-tools silo landing-003 showed that for
best test and validation coverage of both python2 and python3 test
case execution, we ideally want to reconfigure that silo to also
include:

https://code.launchpad.net/~xnox/unity8/py32ap/+merge/207760
(scheduled in line 33, not in a silo)

https://code.launchpad.net/~xnox/ubuntu-ui-toolkit/py32ap
(not scheduled yet)

in the phablet-tools landing, under Sergio as a lander.

Both of the above merge proposal introduce no code-changes to the
code-in-use, and only (slightly) modify the autopilot tests themself.
By definition, phablet-tools branch is not dependent on the above two.
But without them, we don't have a reasonable python3-ready tests
landing together with python3 support in phablet-test-run, which can
be executed in either image Read-Write mode, or image Read-Only modes.

May we please steal above two approved branches into phablet-tools landing?

--
Regards,

Dimitri.

Follow ups