Using XMir on Ubuntu Touch

Hello,
I'm trying to use another desktop environment on Ubuntu Touch, running on a Nexus 7 2013 Flo through MultiROM. I'm not really documented about how XMir works, but as far as I know it should work as long as MIR works, without the standard X.org graphics drivers. So I installed xserver-xorg-xmir and Xubuntu, then commented the Ubuntu Touch session in /etc/lightdm/lightdm.conf.d and made sure that it was configured to load xubuntu without prompting for a password through the greeter. I also tried other different configurations, but none of them worked. I attached the logs.
Am I missing some step?
Thanks.

--
Regards