Re: Landing team 25.02.14

> 5. gallery-app (Bill)
> It seems there is a timeout (and a flaky test) on that one (passed on
> a rerun, but not yesterday nor today on first run):
> gallery_app.tests.test_album_editor.TestAlbumEditor.test_album_title_fields
> . Seems to be a timeout. I extracted the full logs:
> http://paste.ubuntu.com/6993735/
> Bill, can we have your team looking on that one?

I'm looking at this with the help of Omer. It's very strange as the
failure is simply trying to switch from the main view to the Albums tab
(via the ubuntu-ui-toolkit-emulator classes) and that operation does not
succeed. It's getting  a time out from dbus. This issue seems to occur
in other smoketest failures as well, like this one
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/trusty/touch/mako/209:20140226.1:20140224/6842/gallery_app/818684/.

The test seems to be written correctly and I can't reproduce it on a
device despite running it multiple times. Omer (or other AP experts) are
needed here for the next step of evaluation.