Re: Landing team 28.02.14

On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 11:39 AM, Didier Roche <didrocks@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  2. Clock apps flaky tests (Nicholas + QA team?)
> Nicholas is off today and has still 2 bugs on the list (see his answer on
> the ML yesterday). Mathieu is going to reach the QA guys to help unblocking
> that one.

balloons, nik90 and I have been working on the clock, and now the autopilot
helpers are sooo good that we can use them as the example for what to do
when your tests start failing without a clear reason. Next week we'll
continue working on it to start experimenting on ways for the tests to fail
gracefully, with a nice error message.

While improving the tests, we exposed a bug [1], and the devs are working
on it.
It's not a regression, but I'm not sure what's balloons plan for releasing
a new version. Maybe he wants to wait until the bug is fixed.

pura vida.

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-clock-app/+bug/1285958
--
¡paz y baile!