Re: Ubuntu Download Manager broken since #213

On Sat, Mar 1, 2014 at 3:37 PM, Alan Pope <alan.pope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Image #213 (and subsequent image #214) have a broken
> ubuntu-download-manager). This will prevent (amongst other things)
> being able to install packages from the store. Bug filed:-
>

> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-download-manager/+bug/1286553
>
> If you have already upgraded, you can roll back using:-
>
> ubuntu-device-flash --channel=trusty-proposed --revision=212
>
> Cheers,

Reading the logs is not that udm is not downloading the file correctly and
they are in disk, the issues is related to the fact that the click command
is not finding the file (probably the temp file was not renamed on time),
I'm surprise this landed taking into account that I clearly specified that
the click scop MOST always be tested when landing udm as per
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Process/Merges/TestPlan/ubuntu-download-manager

Anyway, I'm fixing it before monday.

Regards,

Manuel