Re: Ubuntu Download Manager broken since #213

Hi,

I wonder then why the silo was marked as 'Tested: Yes' if the basic
testplan wasn't completed? It was also my fault for letting it through
and I'm really pissed about that. Apologies here.

Manuel - could you add a landing for this branch? I'll take care of it,
test it and release it during the weekend ASAP.