Re: Landing team 27.02.14

hi,
Am Montag, den 03.03.2014, 12:20 +0100 schrieb Didier Roche:
> > Tony, can you give a hand to see if this can be fixed today still?
> > Otherwise it might just be easier to revert the package instead.
>
> We reverted the package so that next image doesn't have this issue (and
> give more room/time to get you guys fixing it).
> It can be ofono-simd related. Seems the fix in setUp()/tearDown() that
> Andy has done didn't remove automatically install dependency. I gave
> some hint in how to properly fix it (usage of autoremove and adding
> --purge for configuration cases)

so this actually exposes an issue with our test plan ... during AP
testing ofono-phonesim-autostart gets installed ... it causes all these
crashes since the scripts were ported to python3, we need to make sure
that the ofono landing testplan requires this package to be installed
before running tests.

ciao
	oli