Re: Ubuntu Download Manager broken since #213

On Sat, Mar 1, 2014 at 12:49 PM, Barry Warsaw <barry@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Several of us also had good discussions yesterday about getting the whole
> stack QA and automatically tested.  That's a huge step toward ensuring no
> regressions.  Let's make sure that click updates are also on that plan.

The good news is that we have all the autopilot helpers to test an app
installation from the click scope. We just need to figure out if we want to
use the staging servers, the production servers, a fake server, or all of
them. And of course, we need somebody with time to write the test :)

With the current tests in the unity-scope-click project, we are only
checking that we send the right message to UDM, so they wouldn't have
caught this error.

Thanks for the fix, and the test Manuel.

pura vida.
--
¡paz y baile!
http://one.ubuntu.com