Re: Landing 06.03.14

On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 9:57 AM, Didier Roche <didrocks@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Click apps conversion landing:
> 1. Get the CI Train silo ready with the click changes + ubuntu-touch
> metapackage

Check.

> 2. Having the click app packages built as well

Check.

> 3. Test everything locally (Sergio)

Check.

> 4. Counter-sign the testing (Robert)

Check.

> 5. Get both published in archive and in the click store (Sergio + Core dev
> with Robert)

Check.

> 6. Change the CI for the 2 new click apps to execute tests as click apps
> (Paul)

Check.

> 7. Kick an new image build (Ricardo/any member of the touch release present
> at this time)

Ehhhhh.... it's so late now, I think cron will kick the build in about
an hour (I forget precisely when it happens, but soon). No need to
kick two so close together.

> Then, we can go on publishing Mir:

Last I heard from kgunn, he found a problem at the last possible
second and decided to abort the whole landing. I haven't freed the
silo yet just in case, but yeah, basically Mir landing is off.