Reworking of adb and mtp handling, new persistent property for sshd

hi,

Since we started adbd on boot was always racy (especially at the point
where the mtp-server started you got diconnects). I invested some time
this week to weed out the most of the race conditions from that process,
something like:

adb wait-for-device shell

should now keep up a constant connection without reconnects until you
shut down the device.

Sadly there is still a small race when disconnecting and re-connecting
the USB cable manually, sometimes mtp-server comes up to late after the
USB device was re-connected so that you still get the "mtp device could
not be found" popup dialog on the desktop.

if you still see multiple disconnects on boot after image 226, please
let me know, I tested the changes against mako, manta,flo and maguro.

Additionally to the above it is now possible to have sshd automtically
start again on boot by issuing teh following command once:

setprop persist.service.ssh true

(this property does not exist by default, so ssh will only start if you
manually execute the above ... to disable sshd again, set the property
to false)

ciao
	oli