Re: Nexus 7 problem

Hey!

If adb is not enabled you can go back to android from fastboot. First
download the factory images for your Nexus 7 from here
https://dl.google.com/dl/android/aosp/nakasi-kot49h-factory-5e9db5e1.tgz and
extract it. Make sure you are in Bootloader mode (fastboot) then just
exectute './flash-all.sh' from the extracted directory.

Thanks!