Re: Landing team 10.03.14

On 03/10/2014 01:43 PM, Didier Roche wrote:
We have one test failing on mako but not other devices (http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/trusty/touch/mako/229:20140310:20140304/7070/ubuntu_clock_app/). Nicholas is looking at that one. Nicholas also is going to help landing the weather-app usptream fixes that occured during the week-end. This shoud help getting weather-app in a better shape.
Weather and clock both just got pushed to the review queue. Pending craziness we should see new releases in the next images.

Dogfooding on #229 is proceeding as we speak, results tomorrow morning (tests results are comparable to previous)
No problems from my end with r229.

Nicholas