Re: Update release for Ubuntu Dual Boot - 2014-03-10

On 10.03.2014 20:55, Alex Kaluzhny wrote:
I am pleased to inform you that update release for Ubuntu Dual Boot
Installer is now available for download.
The download and installation instructions can be found at:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/DualBootInstallation.

Hey, I've tried to get it onto my Nexus4, and something doesn't seem to work right.

I used stock android 4.4.2 flash-all.sh to get the device into initial state, then dualboot.sh after enabling adb. It seems to get stuck at "Rebooting to bootloader" - I had to manually choose to reboot from the recovery menu the first time and it went past that, but the second time it was stuck at the message above and su didn't get installed.

Please let me know if I can provide you with more info.
--
Michał (Saviq) Sawicz <michal.sawicz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Canonical Services Ltd.