Landing team 12.03.14

Hey,

3 images kicked in, another regression was found but quickly fixed and an image being a promotion candidate under testing now, that's the menu for today ;)

#232:
- this one got the fix for click package that was discussed yesterday (being unable to start click apps if you have updated manually to the store to the same version)
- we got the unity-mir fix to prevent unity8 crashing on stop
- the autopilot regression got fixed as well
- system-settings: preparation for new icon theme (not activated yet) + some misc bug fixes
- new upstart release

-> All those fixes are confirmed to work. Well done everyone fixing those! However there was a click regression (see below)

#233:
- some indicators changes for new unity desktop lock screen.

-> Tests results are similar than previous images. However, Ricardo mentioned and started to dig through a click issue that we were unable to reproduce. However, the detail bug report[1] + the fact that click has a lot of failures on errors.ubuntu.com showed at the time that we shouldn't promote this or the previous image. Colin fixed the issue and understood on which circumstances the bug and crash was happening. We then kicked another image.

#234:
- the click fix
- other inherited by the desktop unity7 landing changes

-> AP tests are running as we speak, and dogfooding is proceeding. We hope that one to be a promotion candidate. We'll mostly get the promotion done tomorrow morning (EU time). But feedback here is appreciated :)

Finally, some investigation is going on an unity8 AP failure which constantly fails on CI (and as well on the Qt 5.2 tests) but never locally. Lukasz and Michal are looking at it[2].

That's it for today, let's cross fingers we'll get another promoted image soon.
Cheers,
Didier

[1] https://launchpad.net/bugs/1291192
[2] http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/trusty/touch/mako/232:20140311.2:20140304/7098/unity8/879786/