[PROPOSAL] No (click) apps on images by default

cwayne brought up an interesting question on #ubuntu-touch today on
how to provide custom images _without_ specific packages.

This follows the story of common rootfs for everything. After a quick
discussion with rsalveti, ogra, cwayne and pmcgowan (which could be a
red flag :-P), we came to some sort of agreement; so here's the
proposal:

- the new common rootfs should have no click apps per default
- the rootfs we know today would be a special case of customization
- this opens the possibility of having a better set for phone and
tablet (different customizations, preinstalled apps that is).

This brings in a couple of further changes to image testing as well
since most of the testing is done against autopilot tests provided by
the applications. So while the vanilla image would be tested quickly,
the 'custom' ones would be what the ci "police" would like to keep :)

So given that this change is desirable, this would need to be taken
into account.

Cheers
Sergio

Follow ups