Re: [PROPOSAL] No (click) apps on images by default

I am not against this plan, but I do have a question.

On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 11:37 AM, Sergio Schvezov
<sergio.schvezov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> - the new common rootfs should have no click apps per default
> - the rootfs we know today would be a special case of customization

Can you expand on this? Does this mean we would deliver the default
click apps using the custom tarball mechanism?

If so, do we need to test the possibility of having multiple
simultaneous custom tarballs?

If not, how will this be delivered?

> - this opens the possibility of having a better set for phone and
> tablet (different customizations, preinstalled apps that is).

What is the problem "no preinstalled apps" solving other than
"different core apps on tablet vs phone"?

Thanks.