Re: Update release for Ubuntu Dual Boot - 2014-03-10

The update to Ubuntu Dual boot has been posted on http://humpolec.ubuntu.com/

The bug <https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1290668> #1290668 Sometimes, dualboot.sh won't be completed correctly when using recovery-clockwork-6.0.4.7 <https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1290668> is now fixed. The only thing that had to be changed to fix this issue is to use recovery-clockwork-6.0.4.3-mako.img.

Regards,
Alex